Our vision is to help every adult and young person in Kent achieve their potential in life, whatever their background.
Together Kent Adult Education, Kent Training and Apprenticeships, and KAE Skills aim to serve five main groups of people:
- Young people entering the world of work
- Adults seeking skills for employment
- Organisations seeking to improve the skills and potential of their staff
- Adults learning for personal development, pleasure and wellbeing
- Families, especially those in Kent’s disadvantaged neighbourhoods
Please click any of the buttons below to find out more information about each brand of Community Learning and Skills.Kent Adult Education Kent Training and Apprenticeships