We are Looking for People Like You
If you have a passion for your subject and want to share it with others, working for Community Learning and Skills as a part-time tutor can be a rewarding and interesting experience.
As an organisation offering a wide range of courses across Kent, we need tutors who can inspire others in an informative and engaging way.
The types of experience and skills we are looking for are diverse. Some of our specialist areas include:
- Creative Arts.
- Creative Crafts.
- Education, Early Years and Teaching Assistant.
- Family Learning.
- General and Liberal Studies.
- Health and Wellbeing.
- IT, Business and Accounting.
- Languages and Communication.
- Vocational Programmes.
What we Need from You
- You need to thrive on the success of others, hold relevant professional qualifications and have expertise in your subject area.
- A commitment to providing excellent learning opportunities for your students.
- Experience of teaching adults is desirable but not essential – we will provide development support for the right people.
What you get in return
- A chance to share your passion for your subject.
- Relevant training.
- A good hourly rate.
- A professional and experienced line manager.
- Part-time flexible working schedule (as courses are available during the day, evenings and weekends).
If you are interested in teaching Functional Skills/GCSE English and Maths, ESOL or EFL, please see the Skills Plus website for more information. Teaching vacancies for these subjects can be found on the Kent County Council Jobs page.