In light of recent announcements, KCC and CLS are continuing to operate with Covid secure measures in place. This means:
- Maintaining the Covid secure measures currently in place including social distancing, one-way systems, signage, enhanced cleaning, provision of hand sanitiser etc
- Maintaining 2m social distancing throughout our buildings
- Continuing the use of face coverings when moving around the building
Courses currently running virtually will continue online, if there is a change to your online course we will contact you in the first instance. If you enrol on a new course, please check the location of your course, as some may now be delivered in centre.
Please note, centres will only be open when courses are running. If you would like to enrol on a course in person, please call us on 03000 41 40 25* before attempting to visit to ensure we are open.
These centres will open for scheduled classes but may, however, close at times when no classes are scheduled. All other main centres will remain closed.
This is clearly a highly fluid situation that may change at short notice, and we will keep you informed when we have any definite information that changes the situation described here. This information will be communicated via our website and other media channels.
Covid-19 secure facilities have been made available in our centres, these include:
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Instructional signage, changed entry and exit to buildings
- The closure of social areas and the management of routes around buildings
- Classrooms have been laid out to maintain social distancing for learners and staff
- The installation of screens where appropriate
- The implementation of a test and trace system
Help stop the spread of Coronavirus. If you are visiting a centre to attend a course, and you have the NHS Covid-19 App then please scan the QR code on display when you arrive to check-in. The App can be downloaded through the App Store or Google Play. You do not have to have the App to attend our in-centre courses but you may wish to do so.
We are fulfilling our responsibility to test and trace through our register system. Details are held for 21 days for test and trace purposes. All learners attending our centres (including initial assessments) must register.
Please continue to refer to our website and social media pages to stay up to date, as the situation can change to reflect safety guidelines and Government advice.
Further details and information about accessing our buildings safely will be provided as part of the enrolment process. Read our Guide for Learners – Learning Safely with CLS.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in these challenging times.