The following links contain a collection of important Community Learning and Skills documents which outline key information about our services, and how we serve our learners.
- Confidentiality Statement
- Disability Statement
- Everyone Matters
- Equality and Diversity
- Information, Advice & Guidance
- Learner Charter
- Safeguarding and Prevent
- Tell Us What You Think
The following links outline the Matrix Standard which is a framework which Community Learning and Skills use to assess and measure its information, advice and/or guidance services, which ultimately supports individuals in their choice of career, learning, work and life goals.
- Community Learning and Skills Inspection Report – 27th June 2016
- C&D Survey Report – 17th February 2012
- Adult and Community Learning Inspection Report – 30th July 2010
- Adult and Community Learning Monitoring Visit Report – 17th February 2009
- Adult and Community Learning Reinspection Report – 24th November 2006
- Adult and Community Learning Inspection Report – 15th July 2005