We are delighted to announce that Kent County Council’s Community Learning and Skills has successfully achieved Matrix reaccreditation. The Matrix assessment standard recognises our commitment to delivering Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) and demonstrates a number of strengths including our:
- Clear and bold strategic aims relating to our IAG provision
- Range of means to promote opportunities to our various stakeholders for all our different brands
- Impressive array of tools to assist learners
- High level of consistency in the quality of IAG across all parts of the Service
The Matrix Standard is the unique quality standard for organisations to assess and measure their advice and support services, which ultimately supports individuals in their choice of career, learning, work and life goals. The Standard and assessment covers four main areas:
- Leadership and Management
- Service Delivery
- Continuous Quality Improvement
Terry Burgess, the Head of Service for Community Learning and Skills was delighted with the outcome and wanted to extend his congratulations to the Senior Management Team, everyone within the organisation and most importantly our learners.
“This outcome is a credit to the hard work, commitment and skills of everyone who works within the service, and we are once again delighted that the high quality of our provision in Kent has been recognised.”
Congratulations to Community Learning and Skills, and here’s to an even more successful 2018!