In conjunction with Kent County Council (KCC), Community Learning and Skills closed all buildings in March 2020 due to the Covid-19 outbreak and subsequent lockdown.
Moving forward, we have looked at new ways of working and remodelling to promote the safety of learners and staff. As a result, we have been working with KCC to ensure that sites are Covid-19 secure.
We are pleased to announce the planned reopening of the following centres on 14th September 2020:
Several changes have been made to these centres to make them Covid-19 secure:
- The installation of sanitiser stations
- New instructional signage
- The use of spatial surveys to ensure that social distancing can be maintained
- The installation of screens where appropriate
- The implementation of a test and trace system
We look forward to welcoming you back.